What is Local Business search engine optimization In 2018?
If you found this website on Google for the keyword local SEO secrets you probably know what’s SEO but still, more to know.
What is local SEO according to Wikipedia?
In the below video Zukais at ClickDo Academy explains to you about what is SEO and why it matters for a local business website.
Also, read What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?
Now you know what is local SEO!
How to do local SEO in 2018 to gain higher ranks on SERP’s for a local business website listing?
Fir you must start with the well-optimized business website. It must have the keywords are the right places and content with a localization focus.
Make sure your website is mobile friendly as most searches are performed via mobile devices when it comes to people to look for what a local business may offer.
The speed of the website matters! Check Google page speed insights.
Below are the core steps for local SEO
- Optimize your local business website for local keywords with metadata on page source code
- Get your Google My business page setup.
- Write blog posts on Google My business listing and get links from Google.co.uk to your website. Watch how I do it at > How To Publish Google My Business Blog Posts To Appear on Google?
- Get Local citations done by the best local citation builders in the UK (This is the killer to get local organic ranks!) – Check the menu tab on this website!
- Ensure your NAP (Name, Address & Phone number) details remain consistent across all the places on the web. Do not mess this up.
- Get as many as possible reviews on your Google my business listing. Check > How To Write A Google My Business Review For a Business
- Get customer reviews on places like your business’s Yelp listing and on TrustPilot
- Hire a professional to optimize your search snippets to get higher CTR. Google search for “SEO Consultant London” and see how I appear at #1 with the best CTR on the first page.
- Get backlinks from localized websites. Ask for links from other websites (make sure you have super duper content that other website owners would consider linking to)
- Become a guest blogger and write for other local websites in your location.
Above are the core of local SEO ranking factors!
If you want to see how I do each step by step from the point of building a local business website, hope over to ClickDoAcademy.com or go to Google.co.uk and search for “local SEO blueprint” and grab it and learn it all step by step.